Created by Luwak Coffee Specialty In House Barista.
How to make a perfect cup of Caramel Latte?
* 8oz liquid evaporated milk
* two shots caramel topping, plus additional topping, for drizzle
* two tablespoons kopi Luwak Coffee beans (Arabica NOT Robusta) or Premium Sumatra Coffee beans (Arabica) for making 2 shots espresso. IMPORTANT: Robusta coffee is best for making black coffee only!
Step by step:
1. Place 2 shots caramel toping on the bottom of 16oz mug.
2. Make 2 shots of espresso into the cup.
3. Mix well the caramel and espresso
4. Steam evaporated milk in a small froth milk stainless container.
5. Carefully pour the milk into the cup. Spoon the milk foam on the top.
6. Thinly drizzle foam with caramel topping, use your creativity to create a decorative drizzle.
Now you can enjoy a perfect cup of Caramel Latte at home!
|© 2006-2012 Luwak Coffee, USA. All Rights Reserved.|